Thursday, November 22, 2012

Zombie Hunting in Finland : It's a job.

2 comments:

  1. Sure, this job looks sooo funny!
    But,I'm wondering: the billhook was covered in zombie blood, making it not really safe to touch... But then why were you cleaning it with barehands? Isn't there a huge risk of infection?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, as I said, as long as you "don't cut yourself" like a noob... The Billhook is easy to clean, therefore, unless you're clumsMANUALLY CHALLENGED nothing can go wrong since you don't even need a brush to wash the bone-splits away.
      My intervention had to be quick, the neighbors complained about the "noise and the smell". I couldn't put on some gloves, so my hands were already splattered when I finished the little girIMEANhoul. But then again, I'm a professional. I carefully evaluate the risks, I methodically draw my plans according to the threat that the situation opposes to me, and then

      I don't cut myself.

      Delete