Thursday, January 17, 2013

ZHF : A Digi-Tale.

Hello, dear followers, and happy new year.

I hope to see you around in 2013, because I have some ideas for this blog, and for you. Yep. Starting with a good news regarding accessories, but this will be for another message. Hint : big thanks require to be delivered since "he" is coming back soon.... As promised...

Now, to the here-presented video. This is a classwork I slightly adapted for this blog, since it would have been a pity to do a ZHF-related job and not share it with you, don't you think ? Well, frankly speaking I spent my afternoon on this, therefore I needed to know this glorious effort of doing a marvelous digi-tale (no overemphasis here) would not be in vain. And as they say, sharing is caring !


2 comments:

  1. Ha c'est ENORME!

    Ca me donne envie de faire un blog "Zombie Hunting in New Zealand" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comme j'ai dit : Je souhaite à chacun la bienvenue au club ! Et tu as sûrement des outils fort charmants en Nouvelle-Zélande, plus adaptés à la culture locale, aux us et coutumes, et au climat. Ce serait marrant :D

      Lance-toi ! C'est un truc que j'aimerais lire ^^

      Merci en tout cas de ce compliment :)

      Delete