This is not a big project, this is not supposed to get updated regularly, because this is just a hobby.
But you may have to face an outbreak, sooner or later. You may not practice Zombie Hunting as a hobby yourself, and suddenly ghouls are at the door, crawling, grunting, smelling. You don't like that. You have to react, quick and swift, but not fast and stupid. You may not have prepared yourself properly - no gun, no crossbow, and no half-naked pin-up armed with a chainsaw - so what can you do ? Despair ? Cry for help, wait for the army ? After all, what can you even try, don't you have no weapon ?
I don't think so.
Are you at home ? On street ? In a public transport ? In the wild ?
Then you have weapons.
Yes, you have. Look around. Closely. Use your imagination, your creativity. Use your brain.
Use your brain to keep it.
I'm not an expert, I'm not a pro. This is my hobby. These are only friendly advices, take them or leave them. But remember it when the walking dead are all around : Tools for survival are everywhere, as long as you're smart enough to look for it.
Here are my advices...
F.L.
If the zombies are at my door I can call you on the telephone, right?
ReplyDeleteIf I do my job well on this blog, you will not even have to.
ReplyDeleteI will study it well!
Delete