Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Ice Saw

Today : The Ice-Saw


The Ice Saw isn't what you could call a very handy weapon. It's pretty heavy, not well balanced, the grip is sloppy. But does that make it a bad tool ? No. In fact, it's even a nice one when it comes to making a hit from above. You can easily pike a Floating One from a bridge, a pontoon, a rock, a car-roof, a roof, a pile of bodies. Stay safe on the high-ground while piercing the skull of the ghoul(s), or swing it to rip some heads off ! Try it, you will not be disappointed.


Notice how the notches of the blade are long and pointy. Ripping-off heads doesn't look so hard anymore, eh ? The length also allows a nice sliding forward :



Of course, this is not an offensive weapon. It's clearly a defensive weapon. The grip, I already told, isn't great and I definitely recommend wearing gloves. Especially in the winter, one does rarely appreciate having his skin gluing to frozen metal. But the most problematic issue of this model is the mechanism to fold away the blade was a bit sensitive and therefore the blade tend to be... not quite straight at all time and closes when you're not really wanting it to close... By that I mean "Niahahaha, take thatOHDAMNMYHAND!!!" Check your own model to avoid cutting your finger stupidly like a noob.

Concrete example of Floating Ones hunting. Or should I say fishing... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment